Are you taking the June LSAT but not sure you can afford a commercial prep course? Pre-Law Advising Services is pleased to announce that 7Sage Test Prep has donated six LSAT prep course scholarships and Kaplan Test Prep has donated one full scholarship for one complete LSAT Prep Live Online, In Person or Self-Paced course. Find out more about 7Sage here and Kaplan here.
These scholarships are intended to assist a University of Illinois student who is in financial need and who will be taking the LSAT within the next year. (Please note that the Kaplan scholarship expires on June 1, 2017, and you must be enrolled in a course by that time). If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, please submit the following:
1) Your resume, AND
2) A short essay (no more than 600 words) that addresses each of the following:
- When do you plan to take the LSAT?
- Have you taken an LSAT prep class before? If so, which one and when?
- What is your financial need? (It is not necessary to provide exact numbers, just describe your financial situation and why a scholarship is necessary.)
- How can this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
Submit your resume and essay to Judy Argentieri via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 23 at NOON.
We are making this public now so applicants can work on their essays over Winter Break. Winners will be announced quickly–by Wednesday, January 25–so that they can make necessary plans for spring LSAT courses. Good luck!