Here are some reminders as Test Day approaches for those of you taking the LSAT this Saturday. Additionally, check out the registration information below for those of you planning to take the February LSAT and keep an eye out for the 2015 Internship Newsletter.
For December LSAT Takers
You’ve been prepping and you’re ready. As you enter the last days of prep, be sure to review the LSAC’s Day of the Test overview here. You may need to gather some test day items in advance. Some highlights:
- Bring valid government ID along with 3-4 No. 2 pencils (not mechanical pencils).
- You will also need to obtain a passport-style photo for your admission ticket.
- Remember to bring a snack in a ziploc bag! It’s a long test. You’ll need it.
- No cell phones–this has been a problem at some test sites! DO NOT BRING YOUR CELL PHONE.
- Digital watches are not allowed–only analog watches can be used.
- No purses, backpacks, or earplugs are allowed.
For February LSAT Takers
Regular registration is now open for the February LSAT and it closes on December 31. Late registration closes on January 8, 2016. Early registration is recommended so that you can get a seat at your preferred test site. To see future test dates or to register, visit LSAT Dates and Deadlines.
2015 Internship Newsletter Coming Soon! – The 2015 Internship Newsletter will be available on December 18, 2015, on our Compass page. If you have the time in the coming weeks and cannot wait to start your applications until the 2015 Newsletter is released, the 2014 Newsletter is still available on Compass. Many of the same internships will be offered again this year. Take look at the individual internships’ websites to find updated information for summer 2016 opportunities.
Good luck on your LSAT prepping, finals, and summer 2016 applications!