Pre-Law Honors Society Applications
The Pre–Law Honors Society is accepting applications for Spring 2014! The Order of Prospective Lawyers is a great platform to meet other students on the Pre-law track, network with local professionals, and engage in numerous service opportunities. Interested applicants can complete the attached application and submit it along with membership fee to RSO Cube #28 in the Illini Union by 5:00 on Tuesday, February 18th. For those accepted, initiation will be Thursday, February 20th (Location TBD). PHS Spring 2014 App
In our Winter Break Newsletter, we listed lots of internship opportunities! As a reminder, the following internship applications have upcoming deadlines. Refer to our newsletter here for more information and for application links.
- The Michael Curry Summer Internship Program in the Governor’s office has a deadline of Feb. 28. This is a PAID summer internship for juniors, seniors, and grad students.
- Just the Beginning Foundation internship applications are due March 1.
- The ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship application is due March 1.
- Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars summer program at Chicago-Kent applications are due March 3.
- Phebus & Koester legal internship applications are due March 15.
Also, the Career Center Paraprofessionals program applications are due this FRIDAY, Feb. 14.
This is the time of year for summer internship deadlines, so make sure you double check upcoming due dates!