Are you taking the June LSAT but not sure you can afford a prep course? Pre-Law Advising Services is pleased to announce two LSAT prep course scholarships. Kaplan Test Prep has donated two full scholarships for use on its LSAT Advantage On Site, Anywhere, or On Demand courses. Find out more about Kaplan here: http://www.kaptest.com/LSAT/Home/index.html.
These scholarships are intended to assist a University of Illinois student who is in financial need and who will be taking the LSAT within the next year. (Please note that the scholarships expire in August, 2014 and you must be enrolled in a course by that time). If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, please submit the following:
1) Your resume, AND
2) A short essay (no more than 600 words) that addresses each of the following:
- When do you plan to take the LSAT?
- Have you taken an LSAT prep class before? If so, which one and when?
- What is your financial need? (It is not necessary to provide exact numbers, just describe your financial situation and why a scholarship is necessary.)
- How can this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
Email your resume and essay to Judy Argentieri via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 5 at NOON.
Winners will be announced quickly–by Friday, February 7–so that they can make necessary plans for spring LSAT courses. Good luck!