A quick announcement: We have an addition to the LSAT prep scholarships! Princeton Review has donated one LSAT LiveOnline course! To find out more about Princeton Review, visit their website here.
When you submit your essay, please indicate which of these scholarship(s) you are applying for!
Here are the details from our original Jan. 7 post:
Are you taking the June LSAT but not sure you can afford a prep course? Pre-Law Advising Services is pleased to announce several LSAT prep course scholarships. Thanks to our sponsors, who have kindly donated scholarships, we are able to offer the following scholarships to University of Illinois students:
- Kaplan Test Prep has donated two full scholarships for use on its LSAT Advantage On Site, Anywhere, or On Demand courses. Find out more about Kaplan here: http://www.kaptest.com/LSAT/Home/index.html.
- PowerScore Test Preparation has donated one LSAT Weekend Course, as well as ten of their popular Logic Games Bible books. Find out more about PowerScore here: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/content_index.cfm.
- Next Step Test Preparation has donated two $500 scholarships towards the purchase of one of their LSAT one-on-one tutoring offerings. Find out more about Next Step Test Prep here: http://www.nextsteptestprep.com/tests/lsat-tutors/.
If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, please submit the following: 1) Your resume, AND
2) A short essay (no more than 600 words) that addresses each of the following:
- Which of the scholarship(s) listed above are you applying for?
- Have you taken an LSAT prep class before?
- What is your financial need? (It is not necessary to provide exact numbers, just give us a sense of your financial situation and why a scholarship is necessary.)
- How can this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
Email your resume and essay to Judy Argentieri via email only at email@example.com by Wednesday, January 23 at NOON.
Winners will be announced quickly–by Monday, January 28–so that you can make necessary plans for spring LSAT courses. Good luck!