The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) has launched a 2016 Financial Aid Debt Management Modules for Osteopathic Medical School Students. These educational modules are offered by AACOM and its Council of Student Financial Aid Administrators (CSFAA) as part of the continued commitment to support osteopathic medical students in their pursuit of a DO degree and serve as a resource for financial aid representatives at the nation’s colleges of osteopathic medicine (COMs) as they provide the best educational debt management guidance possible for their students and future alumni.
This year’s available online series includes the following five modules:
- Financial Decisions in Residency and Fellowship – Handling Your First Income Bump
- Income-Driven Repayment Plans and Forgiveness as Part of Your Repayment Strategy
- Responsible Borrowing and Responsible Repayment – Special Tips for the Class of 2020
- Repayment Strategies for Osteopathic Medical School Graduates in the Class of 2016
- Student Loan Update – Financing Your DO Degree and a Preview of Repayment Strategies
You can also view this informational flyer, which provides a brief introduction on how financial aid administrators, osteopathic medical students, and others will benefit from this resource.