The Dads Association at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has
allocated a portion of its funds generated through Dad’s Association
activities to help fund and aid worthy projects that promote the safety,
guidance, care and well-being of our students attending the University of
Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Grants in the amount of $500 – $2,000 will
be awarded based on need as determined by the Dads Association. If you are
a recognized student organization, or a not for profit association that
has a project or program requiring financial support and you would like
the Dad’s Association to assist in funding please provide us with the
following information in your proposal
1. What is the name and nature of your organization or department?
2. Describe your project or program in as much detail as needed for us to
consider your request.
3. How much funding do you need?
4. How does your proposal support the mission of the Dads Association as
stated in the first paragraph?
5. What other funding sources do you have?
6. What is your contact information? (Name, position, address, telephone
number, email address.)
All grant proposals should be submitted by May 31, 2013. To apply fill
out the form located at the following link –
https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/2307110. Judging will take place over the
summer. Awards will be granted in September 2013 for the 2013-14 school
year. Winners will be requested to report on their results from the
project by April 30, 2014.