As a companion to our previous post, we present some of the publications our Library faculty and academic professionals have published this past spring. Peruse the selected bibliography we have provided below to learn more about these topics.
(Links to OA journal access, the DOI for individual articles, or the catalog record are provided when available.)
- Alam, Rifat B., Sandia A. Ashrafi, J.J. Pionke, and Andiara Schwingel (Accepted/In press). Role of Community Health Workers in Addressing Dementia: A Scoping Review and Global Perspective. Journal of Applied Gerontology. https://doi.org/10.1177/07334648211001190
- Anderson, Bethany G. (Accepted/In press). Macro-Appraisal. In P. C. Franks (Ed.), The Handbook of Archival Practice Rowman & Littlefield
—. (2021). On Constructing a Scientific Archives Network: Exploring Computational Approaches to the Cybernetics Thought Collective. Archivaria, 91, 104-147. https://archivaria.ca/index.php/archivaria/article/view/13791
- —. (2021). Reviewing the Past. American Archivist, 84(1), 189-190. https://doi.org/10.17723/0360-9081-84.1.189
- Auclair, Demi, Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe. (2021, February 11). “Privacy and Secure Access: An Interview with Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe.” Against the Grain.
- Bradley, Doreen, Heather Staines, Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe, and Darby Orcutt. “Privacy on College Campuses: Interviews with Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe and Darby Orcutt.” The Serials Librarian. 81(1). https://doi.org/10.1080/0361526X.2021.1895958
- Cabada, Elisandro, Eric Kurt, and David Ward. (Accepted/In press). Constructing a campus-wide infrastructure for virtual reality. College and Undergraduate Libraries. https://doi.org/10.1080/10691316.2021.1881680
- Fallaw, Colleen, Genevieve Schmitt, Hoa Luong, Jason Colwell, and Jason Strutz. “Institutional Data Repository Development, a Moving Target.” Code4Lib Journal, no. 51, June 2021. https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/15821
- Imker, Heidi J., Hoa Luong., William H. Mischo, Mary C. Schlembach, and Chris Wiley (2021). An examination of data reuse practices within highly cited articles of faculty at a research university. Journal of Academic Librarianship, 47(4), . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acalib.2021.102369
- Jin, Qiang. (2021). Enhanced Discovery with Linked Open Data for Library Digital Collections. Technical Services Quarterly, 38(1), 17-32. https://doi.org/10.1080/07317131.2020.1854575
- Keralis, Spencer D. C., Courtney E. Jacobs, and Matthew W. Johnson (2021). Collaborative Digital Projects in the Undergraduate Humanities Classroom: Case Studies with TimelineJS. The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, (19).
- Lambaria, Kate, Joe C. Clark, Kristina Shanton, and Peter Shirts. (2021). Music Reference Services Pre-COVID-19: A Climate Survey in the Recent before Times . Notes, 77(3), 357-379. https://doi.org/10.1353/not.2021.0000
- Laskowski, Mary S. (2021). The Life Cycle of an E-Reserve Service. Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Electronic Reserve, 29(1-2), 45-55. https://doi.org/10.1080/1072303X.2021.1887987
- Morgan-Daniel, Jane, Xan Y. Goodman, Sandra G. Franklin, Kelsa Bartley, Matthew N. Noe, and Pionke, J. J. (2021). Medical library association diversity and inclusion task force report. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 109(1), 141-153. https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2021.1112
- Pionke, J. J., and Rebecca Graham (2021). A Multidisciplinary Scoping Review of Literature Focused on Compassion, Empathy, Emotional Intelligence, or Mindfulness Behaviors and Working with the Public. Journal of Library Administration, 61(2), 147-184. https://doi.org/10.1080/01930826.2020.1853469
- —. (2021). A secondary analysis of the library profession’s self-reported competence and comfort in working with patrons with disabilities. Library Management, 42(6/7), 409-420. https://doi.org/10.1108/LM-10-2020-0153
- Prom, Christopher, EA-PDF Working Group. (2021, January 1). A specification for using PDF to package and represent email. IDEALS @ Illinois. http://hdl.handle.net/2142/109251.
- Roberts, Matthew. (2021). What Do We Teach When We Teach Harold Pinter. The Harold Pinter Review, 5, 121-141. https://doi.org/10.5325/haropintrevi.5.1.0121
- Teper, Thomas H., Vera S. Kupiers. “Exploring the Impact of Digitization on Print Usage,” Library Resources & Technical Services 65, no. 2 (April 2021): 36–51, https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.5860/lrts.65n2.36-51.
- Witt, Steve. (2021). Creating The International Mind: The Language of Internationalism and the Battle for Global Public Opinion (1912-38). In J. Walker, & C. Declercq (Eds.), Multilingual Environments in the Great War (pp. 226-238). Bloomsbury Academic. https://doi.org/10.5040/9781350141377.0032
- —. (2021). Developments and trends for 2021. IFLA Journal, 47(1), 3-4. https://doi.org/10.1177/03400352211005128