This past fall, our Library faculty, and academic professionals presented on a wide variety of topics. As always, we congratulate our researchers on their important contributions to the University of Illinois, the Library and Information Science department and other disciplines. A selected bibliography of these presentations is provided below.
- Fama, Kimberly, Julia Feerrar, Cassie Gilpin, Sara Holder, Amber Lannon, Noah Lenstra, and Christina Sylka. Student wellness and libraries: Contributing to student success through the promotion of digital wellness, activity, and peer support. ACRL e-Learning webinar. December 2020.
- Hensley, Merinda Kaye. “Foreword.” In Engaging Students through Campus Libraries: High-Impact Learning Models, edited by Gayle Schaub and Hazel McClure. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO. (Invited), 2020.
- Keralis, Spencer D. “Ephemeral Bodies: A Media Archaeology of Queer Zines.” The University of Arizona Institute for Humanities Research Digital Humanities Virtual Hour. (Invited), November 2020.
- —. “Making and Saving Queer Zines.” Small Press Fest. November 13, 2020.
- —.“Pilfering Quark: A Media Archaeology of DIY Queer Comics.” Flyover Comics Symposium. September 25, 2020. https://digital-frontiers.org/satellite-events/flyover/.
- —. “Season 2 Episode 13: Dr. Spencer D. C. Keralis.” The Digital People Podcast SoundCloud. 2020.
- Riles, William, Greg Gulick, Nick Rogers, Kingsley Osei-Asibey, Tracy Tolliver, and Greg Ritter. Cloud Across Campus: How One University is Reaping Big Rewards. Govtech.com Center for Digital Education. Webinar. September 3, 2020.
- —, Greg Gulick, and Tracy Tolliver. “Cloud Across Campus: How One University is Reaping Big Rewards.” EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, October 27-29, 2020.
- Troy, Joseph. Using AWS Savings Plans to Reduce Cloud Expenses at the University Library. IT Pro Forum 2020 Fall Session. November 12-13, 2020. https://www.itproforum.illinois.edu.