Congratulations to the Illinois librarians publishing in Spring of 2014! The past several months saw book and article publications on art history, digital preservation, book collecting, and more. The following publications have been submitted to the blog. Significant research publications from those listed below are also added to the Major Publications by Library Faculty Database.
- Block, Jane, ed. Lee, Ellen W., ed. The Neo-Impressionist Portrait, 1886-1904. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2014.
- Dewey, Michelle Hook, and Heather J. E. Simmons. Yin & Yang in Legal Research Instruction: Finding the Balance Between Tradition and Technology. AALL Spectrum 18.7 (2014): 38-39.
- Hoffmann, John. The Lincoln Ox Yoke at the University of Illinois. For the People: A Newsletter of the Abraham Lincoln Association 16.2 (2014): 1-7.
- Hotchkiss, Valerie. “A Great Library on the American Prairie: The History of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.” Archives et Bibliothèques de Belgique 84/1-4 (2014): 55-63.
- Hotchkiss, Valerie. A Pilgrim’s Progress: Decherd Turner, 1922-2002. Theological Librarianship 7.1 (2014): 2-4.
- Kurtzman, Stephanie N., and Jen-chien Yu. “Moving Into Job One: Resources and Recommendations.” In Job One 2.0: Understanding the Next Generation of Student Affairs Professionals, ed. by Peter M. Magolda, Jill Ellen Carnaghi, pp. 192-199. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 2014.
- Rimkus, Kyle, Thomas Padilla, Tracy Popp, and Greer Martin, “Digital Preservation File Formats of ARL Libraries: An Analysis.” D-Lib Magazine 20.3/4 (2014).
- Weissinger, Thomas. 2014. The Book Collecting Practices of Black Magazine Editors. San Francisco, CA: Litwin Books.