Congratulations to all those who published over the summer! The following publications have been submitted to the blog and also published in the Major Publications by Library Faculty Database.
- Cole, Timothy W. and Myung-Ja Han. XML for Catalogers and Metadata Librarians. Santa Barbara, CA: Libraries Unlimited, 2013.
- Hahn, Jim. The Best 100 Free Apps for Libraries. Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press, 2013.
- Simmons, Heather. “By the Law Inspired: Poetry and the Law in Michigan.” Michigan Bar Journal 92.8 (2013):58-59.
- Williams, Sarah C. (2013). “Data Sharing Interviews with Crop Sciences Faculty: Why the Share Data and How the Library Can Help.” Issues in Science & Technology Librarianship 72, Published Electronically (2013). doi:10.5062/F4T151M8
- Williams, Sarah C. “Using a Bibliographic Study to Identify Faculty Candidates for Data Services.” Science & Technology Libraries 32.2 (2013): 202-209. doi:10.1080/0194262X.2013.774622
- Witt, Steve. “Merchants of Light: The Paris Library School, Internationalism, and the Globalization of a Profession.” Library Quarterly 83.2 (2013): 131–151. doi:10.1086/669549
The Major Publications by Library Faculty Database is currently being reviewed and updated under the direction of Dan Tracy, LIS and Research Support Librarian. Please contact him should you see any gaps or need for correction.