TAG Update!

Greetings!

I hope this post finds you well and managing your midterms!  I know that it’s an extremely busy time of year, but I wanted to let you know of some updates happening in the LAS Transfer Advisory Group!

First, our next meeting will be Wednesday, October 24th at 5:30pm in 1090 Lincoln Hall.  We hope to see you there!  We’ll have updates from the committees and be talking about moving forward in the Mentor Program for Spring 2013

Second, we have another Brown Bag Lunch Series program happening that same day, October 24th at Noon.  The Study Abroad Office will be at the program talking about how to study abroad as a transfer student.  Here’s the RSVP Link: Brown Bag Lunch RSVP

Third, the “Shared Governance” sub-committee of TAG has developed a survey that they would love transfer students to fill out.  Here’s the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8NRYBGK

I’m sure they would love to have your feedback!

Best for last, the Mentor Program Leadership Sub-Committee is putting on a Halloween Party!  It will be Thursday October 25th at 6pm in 160 English Building.  Here is the flyer: TAG Halloween Party

Lots of great things happening, so please join in!

Cory

Bookmark the permalink.