- Exit Interviews. Schedule time with students after the semester (or near its conclusion) to discuss previous course designs, assignments, and course implementation.
- Exit Discussions. Design a class period for discussing the progression of the cours Set guidelines and take notes to show the students that their participation is meaningful.
- Multiple Course Evaluations. Schedule regular informal sessions for feedback and address that feedback during class.
- Peer Instructors. Have other professors come into the class who are teaching the same course. Discuss and interrogate the differences between the courses in order to generate meaningful changes and revisions.
- Evidence. Show and discuss with students previous changes that have been made in order to demonstrate that revisions are important and their voices will be consider
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign