ITI 10-Year Anniversary Celebration
September 17 – 18, 2014
ITI is celebrating its 10-Year Anniversary on September 17 and 18, 2014. We are excited to celebrate this big milestone with industry partners, faculty, staff, and students! Below is a high level agenda for the celebration.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Welcome Reception and Student Poster Session will be held at the iHotel from 6 to 7:30 pm.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
All events during the day will take place in the Coordinated Science Lab Auditorium, CSL B02.
- Registration, 8 am.
- Welcome and Introductions, 8:30 to 9:00 am.
- Keynote Speaker, 9:00 to 10:00 am.
- Farnam Jahanian, Carnegie Mellon University
- “The Role of Academia in Industrial Research,” 10:15 to 11:15 am.
- Himanshu Khurana, Honeywell
- Rick Schlichting, ATT
- Bala Chidambaram, Boeing
- Impact on Education, 11:15 to 11:45 am.
- Roy Campbell, University of Illinois
- Lunch in ECE new building, room 3002 from 11:45 to 12:50 pm.
- Open Afternoon Remarks by Klara Nahrstedt, Interim Director of CSL, 1:00 pm.
- “The Role of Academia in Government Research,” 1:10 to 2:10 pm.
- Brad Martin
- Bruce Bakis, MITRE
- Zachary Tudor, SRI International
- “ITI: Looking Ahead,” 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
- David Nicol, Director of ITI
- Tours of Labs, 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- TCIPG Lab – 343 Coordinated Science Lab
- Power Lab – 4030 ECE Building
- TEEV Lab – 3113 Siebel Center
- Cyber Physical Systems Integration Lab Tour – 4113 Siebel Center
There will be a dinner by invitation and closing remarks at the iHotel, 6:00 to 8:30 pm.
- Bill Sanders, Department Head of ECE