The College of Veterinary Medicine currently has three Memoranda of Understanding (MOU).
MOUs are formalized agreements between Colleges to cooperate in areas of
- educational, cultural, and research activities,
- exchange of faculty members for research, lectures, and discussions,
- exchange of professional students for specially designed programs,
- participation in seminars and academic meetings,
- exchange of academic materials, publications, and other information,
- special short term academic programs
Agreements exist with the Veterinary Colleges of Brno (Czech Republic); Alexandria (Egypt), and the Tieraerztliche Hochschule in Hannover (Germany), and Alfort University (France). An agreement with the University of Sydney (Australia) is in preparation.