Each department is represented on EGSAC by two students from their graduate program. The Office of Graduate, Professional and Online Programs emails departments’ Graduate Programs Offices by April 15 to request the names of two graduate students that meet the requirements below:
- Will be a current student for both Fall and Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Holds at least a 3.2 GPA in their graduate studies.
- Is available to attend all scheduled meetings during the upcoming academic year.
- Has demonstrated leadership within the department.
- Is committed to the purpose of EGSAC.
Departments may hold an internal application process to assist with the selection of representatives. Departments must submit the names of the two individuals no later than May 15 to Diana Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected students receive an email no later than May 31 about their appointment. This includes a reminder of the upcoming academic year meeting schedule and the EGSAC Consent form, which must be signed in order to allow their names to be published on the EGSAC website.
Questions about EGSAC may be directed to Diana Gonzalez.