- Current graduate student during the academic year being served.
- Interest in representing the engineering graduate student voice.
- Strong record of academic achievement (GPA 3.2 or above).
- Involvement in academics within your department and extracurricular activities.
- Complete the application – New Member Applicant / Returning Member Applicant.
- Submit your CV or Resume.
- Submit a copy of your transcripts.
Application will be collected from February 15 through March 24. All application materials must be in a single PDF document and must be received by 5 pm on March 24 either by email or in person (401 Engineering Hall).
Applicants who make it to the final selection round will complete a 15 to 30 minute face-to-face interview the between April 1 and April 15. Announcement of new committee members will be made by May 1.
All new members must attend the May 9 EGSAC meeting from 5 to 6 pm in 301 Engineering Hall.