- Current graduate student during the academic year being served.
- Interest in representing the engineering graduate student voice.
- Strong record of academic achievement (GPA 3.2 or above).
- Involvement in academics within your department and extracurricular activities.
- Complete the online application.
- Upload your CV or Resume in the box provided in the online application.
- An unofficial copy of your transcripts will be accessed by the Office of Graduate, Professional and Online Programs.
The online application will be open from February 15 through March 24.
Applicants who make it to the final selection round may be asked to complete a 15 to 30 minute face-to-face interview the between April 1 and April 15. Announcement of new committee members will be made by May 1.
All new members must attend the May 2019 EGSAC meeting that is scheduled from 5 to 6 pm. Location will be sent to all new and existing members.