Attention all graduating seniors!
Given that we are living in turbulent times, the English department would love to take an opportunity to honor all graduating seniors with a virtual yearbook! Here is an opportunity to share a bit about yourself and learn more about your peers before you embark on the next journey of your life.
We ask that you submit a short video clip of yourself answering a few questions to the English Advising Office. If you are a bit camera-shy, you are able to submit a photo of yourself and include a text response to the questions in the email, however, video is encouraged!
The questions are:
- What’s your favorite memory as a major?
- What’s your favorite thing about the English Building?
- What’s one thing you learned from any English department course (ENGL, CW, RHET, BTW) that stuck with you?
- How do you see yourself using your degree?
- What’s a go-to stress-relieving or ‘comfort read’ book for you? What’s a favorite passage?
For that last question, feel free to include a 10 second maximum reading of your favorite passage from the book in your video! Once you’ve answered the questions, submit the video to the English advisors at email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is April 15th, 2020. We can’t wait to see your responses!