- “If you can look someone in the eye and say, ‘I’m good at marketing,’ and they believe you, then you’re not lying.”
- “You will fail at things. It’s okay.”
- “Don’t worry about the job title–read the job description and qualifications. You’ll be surprised by what you’re qualified to do.”
- “English is pretty much always a ‘related major.'”
- “If you’re only motivated by money, you won’t be happy no matter how much money you make.”
- “Get involved.”
Thanks to everyone who came out to hear our awesome alumni talk about their experiences! All the panelists are participants in our alumni mentoring network, so you can contact them directly if you’re interested in learning more from them.
Haven’t yet joined the alumni mentoring network? Call 333-4346 and make an appointment with Kirstin Wilcox to get signed up.