From Nothing to Something

Learning Autodesk 360 has been a challenge.  I was slow to start during the workshop, but found hope following the youtube video for the screw.  On Tuesday, I decided to make a new rendering, instead of printing out the boring screw.  My decision came with a couple challenges, what to make and how to perfect the design.  I went through a couple ideas before going with a toothbrush and toothpaste holder.   The design comes together with two holes, one for my toothbrush and one for a tube of toothpaste.  I use a Sonicare, so I customized the size of one of the holes to fit the base of the toothbrush, and the other hole is bigger to accommodate all sizes of toothpaste tubes.  A look at the holder below:

Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 1.00.49 PM

So after struggling in the workshop, to smoothly making the screw, I landed somewhere in the middle making my toothbrush holder.  I was challenged when trying to size the holes perfectly for my brush, and making the design look good, with sharp angles and curved corners.  Overall I feel like my holder is a success and has furthered my skills with Autodesk.