Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to know about the coins of the United States?
- How do I transfer money to pay for tuition? (peerTransfer)
- How do I choose a bank?
- How can I build credit as an international student?
- Where can I find out more about funding study abroad?
- How do I create a financial plan for study abroad? (recorded webinar)
Resources on Campus:
- Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS): Make an appointment with an adviser to discuss immigration, cultural, educational, and social needs.
- SMMC Resources for International Students: Find valuable information on common banking terms, preparing finances for life in the United States, and more.