What types of questions can Peer Advisors answer?
- How do I create a four-year plan?
- What class will fulfill a gen ed requirement?
- What do I need to do to declare my major?
- How do I find my DARS report?
- Is it too late for me to drop this class?
- How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor?
- and many more registration and scheduling questions!!!
Peer Advisors are trained and waiting to work with you in room 1041 (right next to the atrium in BIF)!
Feel free to stop in and ask any of your questions
Sundays 3-5pm and Monday thru Friday, from 9am – 5pm
LAST DAY OF Fall 2017 peer advising: Wednesday December 13th
You can also reach out on the Peer Connect Facebook page.
Katie is a Junior pursuing a dual degree in ACCY and IS&IT. She’s from Naperville and studied abroad in Xi’an China. Katie serves as the teaching assistant for BUS 199 Coaching for Success, which helps train the incoming Peer Advisors. Katie’s favorite thing about peer advising is giving back to the COB and helping a variety of students!
Bianca is a graduate student in the MAS Program and originally from Chicago, IL. She completed an internship this past summer in Audit with Crowe Horwath LLP. Bianca is a graduate coordinator of the Peer Advising Program!