What types of questions can Peer Advisors answer?
- How do I create a four-year plan?
- What class will fulfill a gen ed requirement?
- What do I need to do to declare my major?
- How do I find my degree audit report?
- Is it too late for me to drop this class?
- How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor?
- and many more registration and scheduling questions!!!
Peer Advisors are trained and waiting to work with you in room 1041 (right next to the atrium in BIF)!
Meet the Peer Advising Coordinators!
Mina is a junior studying ISIT and Marketing, along with a minor in Technology & Management. She’s from Naperville, IL. On campus, she is involved with Legacy and research in the College of Business, and she also works for the Technology Services Help Desk. She enjoys being able to interact with different students through the program and is excited to get to serve as a Coordinator!
Bianca is a graduate student in the MAS Program and originally from Chicago, IL. She completed an Audit internship this past summer with Crowe Horwath LLP. Bianca served as a Peer Advisor as an undergraduate student and is now a Graduate Coordinator of the program!