Getting Started with Illinois Compass 2g
Please note that Compass2g will be retired on May 31, 2022.
Technology Services has developed a brief Getting Started with Illinois Compass 2g guide with links to topics and other web pages with more detailed explanations. Visit the Getting Started with Illinois Compass 2g page or use the links below to jump to sections of interest.
- The Basics
- Requesting a Course Space
- Managing Course Access
- Developing Your Course
- Communication and Collaboration
- Assessing Student Work
- Adding Interactivity and Multimedia
- How to Add, Organize, and Revise Content in Compass (PDF)
- How to Add Navigation Links (Including Zoom Session Links) (PDF)
- How to Add Video Content (PDF)
- How to Create an Ungraded Forum and Add Its Navigation Link in Compass (PDF)
- How to Copy and Paste Course Sections (PDF)
- How to Make Your Compass Course Site Available to Students (PDF)