In the video you will find specific details and descriptions of the classroom technology and how to engage all students regardless of where they are located – on or off-campus.
Attached is a narrative version of the video contents with step by step instructions. There is a table of contents so you can quickly jump to topics you may need to reference. Additionally, our colleagues from IT Partners have shortcut instructions in each classroom at each podium position.
For technical support on the hardware and software in the classroom contact IT Partners:
- By phone – call 217-244-0812
- By email – email@example.com
- Drop-in – visit 3044 BIF during normal business hours
For creating teaching plans, Compass2g course design, recording audio and video for the asynchronous parts of your class contact eLearning:
- eLearning Support Request Form
- Office hours 9-11 am Monday through Friday in Zoom