WordPress has now been updated to version 4.0.1. This was a critical security release. Version 4.0.1 also fixes 23 bugs with 4.0, and two hardening changes, including better validation of EXIF data extracting from uploaded photos.
- Manage your media and embedded content with style
- Explore your uploads in a beautiful, endless grid
- A new details preview makes viewing and editing any amount of media in sequence a snap.
- The content-editing experience is better than ever
- The visual editor now expands to fit your content
- A fixed toolbar in the editor when you scroll
- Embeddable content previews right in the visual editor
- Better workflow for finding and installing plugins
- A new grid view adds some visual flair to finding and installing plugins, bringing relevant plugin info front and center
For more information about WordPress 4.0 visit https://codex.wordpress.org/Version_4.0
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.