WordPress has now been updated to version 4.1.
Some key highlights:
- Distraction-free writing: Just write. Sometimes, you just need to concentrate on putting your thoughts into words. Try turning on distraction-free writing mode. When you start typing, all the distractions will fade away, letting you focus solely on your writing. All your editing tools instantly return when you need them.
- Choose your language – Right now, WordPress 4.1 is already translated into 44 languages, with more always in progress. You can switch to any translation on the General Settings screen.
- If you’ve ever worried you forgot to sign out from a shared computer, you can now go to your profile and log out everywhere.
- Inline toolbar gives you quicker access to image editing tools.
- Plugin installer suggests plugins for you to try. Recommendations are based on the plugins you and other users have installed.
- Embedding videos from Vine is as simple as pasting a URL onto its own line in a post.