Student Help

If the links below are not helpful in answering your question, you have a few options. You may fill out a student help form, or, if you are on campus, we may ask that you visit our office.

If your question is of a personal nature or involves changing your grades, please contact your instructor. If your course has a General Course Q & A forum, search for your problem there. If it isn’t there, post your question.