Are you new to Moodle, teaching online with Moodle, or just looking for a refresher? ATLAS offers Moodle Workshops to help get you up to speed with Moodle. All Moodle instructors are welcome, whether teaching face-to-face, fully online, or anywhere in between! In addition to demonstrating features on the live site, we are happy to answer any individual questions during this time. Check out our Basics presentation for an overview of Moodle!
Click here to RSVP for Spring 2020 Basics workshops: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleBasicsWorkshopRSVP
- Thursday, January 16, 1 – 2 PM, Foreign Languages Building, Room G3
- Thursday, January 23, 4 – 5 PM, Foreign Languages Building, Room G3
- Wednesday, January 29, 10 – 11 AM, Foreign Languages Building, Room G27
Click here to RSVP for Spring 2020 Gradebook Consultations: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleGradebookRSVP
- Monday, March 9, All Day, Foreign Languages Building, Room G89 B
- Thursday, May 7, All Day, Foreign Languages Building, Room G89 B
There are no advanced workshops for Spring 2020. Materials for past workshops are available below. Click on the link and enter the following password: ilovemoodle
- Unlocking the Full Potential of the Quiz Activity
- Peer Review, Peer Feedback, and Peer Evaluation
- Maximizing Feedback with Advanced Grading Options
- Demystifying Groups and Groupings
If you have any questions or are not able to make these workshops, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation — we are always happy to provide individual training!