- How does relaxing presidential term limits affect voting behavior in developing countries? Evidence from Honduras.
- Exploring the Causes of Crime Reduction in Honduras with Ignacio Sarmiento-Barbieri.
- Incentives for Informal Employment among Youths in Urban Colombia with Mariana Viollaz.
- The school-to-work transition in Latin America (with country studies for Colombia and Honduras).
- Promoting Quantitative Analysis Capabilities and Applied Research on Citizen Security in Central America.
Working Papers/Policy documents
- “Are there Ethnic Inequality Traps in Education? Empirical Evidence for Brazil and Chile” with Marcelo Bérgolo, Adriana Conconi, and Guillermo Cruces. PMMA Working Paper 2012-05, Partnership for Economic Policy. (A Policy Brief may be found here).
- “Scarring Effects of Youth Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Argentina and Brazil” with Guillermo Cruces and Mariana Viollaz.
- “Labor Market Flexibility in Latin America: Past Reforms and Future Perspectives” with Guillermo Cruces. Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean Project Document No. 291.
- “A Social Protection Floor for Latin America: Fiscal Costs and Social Impact” with Leonardo Gasparini, Facundo Crosta, Francisco Haimovich, Beatriz Alvarez, and Raúl Sanchez. CEDLAS Working Paper Series No. 71, July, National University of La Plata, in Spanish.