- “Minimum Wage Violations in Honduras“, IZA Journal of Labor & Development, 4(1):1-19.
- “The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Educational Inequality of Opportunity“, Latin American Research Review, 49(3):153-175.
Featured in Panoramas, hosted by the Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS) at the University of Pittsburgh.
- “Migration Patterns in Honduras: Evolution, Trends, and Socioeconomic Impact” with Aldo Martínez M., Revista de Economía & Administración, 11(1):85-114, In Spanish.
- “Assessing the Predictive Power of Vulnerability Measures: Evidence from Panel Data for Argentina and Chile” with Marcelo Bérgolo and Guillermo Cruces, Journal of Income Distribution, 21(1):28-64.
- “Inequality and Poverty in Honduras: A Descriptive Analysis of the Last Twenty Years“, Revista Centroamericana de Ciencias Sociales, VIII(2):123-165, In Spanish.
- “The Many Faces of Poverty: Quantifying the Deprivation Costs of the 2001-2002 Crisis in Argentina” with Adriana Conconi, Económica, LVI(January-December):39-77.
- “Well-being at the sub-city level: The Buenos Aires Neighborhood Quality of Life Survey.” with Guillermo Cruces and Martín Tetaz. Chapter 4 in The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities: Markets and Perception. A co-publication of the IADB and The World Bank.