Members of ACI-UIUC are undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at the University of Illinois who have an expressed interest in concrete. To become a registered member of the ACI-UIUC Student Chapter, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, UIUC netid, major/concentration, and year in school. You can also sign up at one of our meetings or events throughout the year.
- Subsidized travel to national conventions (subject to funding availability)
- Networking opportunities with industrial and academic leaders
- Voting rights in general elections
- Able to hold an officer position immediately
- Members in good standing pay a $5 per year fee which covers expenses for general meetings
- Members are expected to support and participate in the activities of ACI-UIUC