- Register and submit payment for the summer school.
- Reserve lodging with the Q Center or request a Q Center day pass*. The Q Center lodging reservation portal will request an access code that will be provided to you with your paid registration (confirmation screen and confirmation email).
*The Q Center is a gated venue. All participants (including commuters) must use the reservation portal to request lodging OR a day pass.
Academic students are encouraged to apply for scholarships and should NOT follow the registration process outlined above at this time.
Registration Fees | FAQs
|$1500||Early Bird||April 10|
|$2000||Late||after May 17|
Last day to register: June 1, 2015.
Cancellation fee of $100 thru May 17, 2015. No refunds after May 17, 2015
Registration fee includes:
- Instruction provided in main sessions, Monday thru Friday
- Virtual Smart Grid Environment for Hands-On Learning
- Opening reception on Sunday evening
- Networking reception
- Lunch and break refreshments/snacks
- Materials distributed at the school
- Archival DVD set (shipped to participants after the school)
*A portion of the registration fee may be used for the purchase of alcohol at receptions and/or meals provided by this event.
LAPTOP NOTE: Participants should be prepared to bring a laptop that can connect to the internet (via Ethernet and wireless) and can run a remote desktop client. A laptop with internet capability will be required to take full advantage of sessions that utilize the Virtual Smart Grid Environment. More information about the virtual lab environment will be posted in the summer school online program.